Subject: Re: Follow up on American Antigravity BPP Page
From: "Marc G. Millis" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tim Ventura" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:20:53 -0500

>Dear Marc & Jean:
>
>It might cause less confusion if I just took down 
><http://www.americanantigravity.com/nasa.html>http://www.americanantig 
>ravity.com/nasa.html altogether -- I put it up mostly as a courtesy 
>to yourselves and out of respect for all of the great research your 
>are doing there, but please let me know if it even belongs on my 
>site.
>
>PS -- I have not provided any links to this page yet, so it is 
>effectively invisible until we decide if it should stay, go, or be 
>revised.
>
>Thank you;
>
>Tim Ventura
>

Tim,

This is really your call... for what works best for your site.  If 
you were operating a funded task out of the BPP Project, then I'd 
have more specific recommendations.

For now, it may just be sufficient to put a link to the NASA BPP site 
and leave it at that.

If you do decide to post your
http://www.americanantigravity.com/nasa.html
page, then I would appreciate it if you would drop all email 
addresses (we get way too much mail to handle as it is now), and 
simply provide a link to the BPP site.  The BPP site has instructions 
on how to get more information.  The standard reply was written for 
individual inquires, not as a web posting.  The difference would be 
on where to go for more info (i.e. point them to the  National 
Technical Information Service (NTIS) instead of to Jean.)

Also, BPP is only a "Project," not a "division of NASA."  A 
"Division" typically has about 100 employees.  Right now, the NASA 
BPP Project only has 1 full-time government employee (me), 1 
full-time contracted document control specialist (Jean), and all 
other research tasks are contracted out.  I also get a lot of 
volunteer help from other folks across the Nation.  When our 
Consortium comes on line, then the situation will increase somewhat.

Thanks,

Marc

------------------------
Marc G. Millis
Researcher, NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project
NASA John H. Glenn Research Center at Lewis Field
21000 Brookpark Rd., MS 86-2
Cleveland, OH 44135-3191

Voice (216) 977-7535
Fax (216) 977-7545
[email-masked]

Breakthrough Propulsion Physics PROJECT site:
http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/bpp/

PUBLIC EDUCATION "Warp Drive, When?" site:
http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/PAO/warp.htm